- CS SDK – Manage carts tutorial
Shows how to authorize and log into Intel® Identity Services. After logging in you can create, update, purchase and refund a cart.
- CS SDK – Manage Application Keys tutorial
Shows how to add key-value pairs to application-specific user profiles to make the available information more relevant to your app.
- CS SDK – Manage User Profiles tutorial
Shows how to get and update a user’s basic profile.
Context Services Tutorials
- Context Services Watches Tutorial
Provides steps for setting a watch for new context, viewing the results of the watch when new context is added, and automating notifications.
- Context Services Behavior Model Tutorial
Provides steps for acing the behavior model, getting your user’s likely next destination, and getting a list of your user’s cuisine preferences.
- Context Services - Working with Context Types
Introduces context types and describes how to find out what context types are available, and how to customize your own context types by either extending an existing one, or creating a private context type for use by only your applications.
- Sample Context Services App Demo
There are three sample applications that showcase how to use Context Services in three different platforms. Developer can download the full source code and binary.
Commerce Services Tutorials
- Using Commerce Services REST APIs – C#.NET tutorial
This tutorial provides a detailed code walk thru on how to integrate user authorization and use most commerce APIs using REST APIs. C#.Net tutorial.
- Setting up a digital store for Intel Commerce Services
This tutorial explains steps involved in creating a digital store for commerce services.
- Sample Commerce Services App Demo
There are three sample applications that showcase how to use Commerce Services in three different platforms. Developer can download the full source code and binary.
Intel Identity Services
- App Authorize vs User Authorize
Explains the difference between App Authentication and User Authentication. It also explains what feature are available among all the services based on the different authentication.
Catalog, Curation and Recommendation Services Tutorial
- Setting Up and Implementing Catalog Services
This tutorial explains how to use the JS API to create a full functional app using Identity based services.
- Setting Up and Implementing Curation Services
After setting up the database with the Catalog service, we create a curated list using the Curation services. Curation services are designed to make customized lists such as a music play list.
- Setting Up and Implementing Recommendation Services
Using the database from the Catalog Service, we can create user Feedback on the data and then provide Recommendations to similar data items.