This is the initial introduction of the Cloud Services Platform SDK. The SDK's APIs provide utilities for consuming Intel Cloud Services including Intel® Identity Services and Commerce Services always with a minimum of source code necessary to accomplish your tasks.
This version includes the following capabilities:
- Authenticate and manage user accounts and profiles.
- Create e-commerce applications.
- Manage context items and watch for new context.
- Catalog and curate information.
- Make recommendations.
These are the Test Environment versions:
The following documents provide information designed to help you start using the Cloud Services Platform SDK:
- Developer Guide: Describes how to get authenticated and start using the Cloud Services Platform SDK. Also provides some code examples that you can model in your own apps.
- Cloud Services SDK Snippets: Provides access to snippets that you can run to "try out" the SDK.
Known Limitations and Updates
The following updates apply:
- Fixed: Using Internet Explorer 8 and 9 no longer causes "SCRIPT5: Access is denied" exception. January, 2013.
- New: Context, Recommendation, Catalog, and Curation APIs added. May, 2013.
Technical support is available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by posting to http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/developer-services-forum.