Download the Intel at Adobe Max "At A Glance" PDF (476kb).
- November 16-19, 2008 at the Moscone West Conference Center, San Francisco, CA
What’s Happening in the Intel Booth?
- Experience new levels of brilliant performance with the Intel® Core™ i7 processor with faster, intelligent multi-core technology that automatically applies processing power where it’s needed most.
- Experience a significant leap in productivity using new Adobe* Creative Suite®*4 software on Intel® Core™ i7 processor based systems.
- AIR* running on Intel® Atom™ processor -based Mobile Internet Devices and Netbooks deliver a great mobile device user experience. Be sure to drop off your business card/entry form to enter to win a MID!
- Intel’s OS project Moblin will do great things for Adobe content developers creating content on Intel Core based platforms or consuming content on Intel Atom mobile internet devices
Attend the Following Informative Intel Sessions:
- Adobe* AIR* Application Development for Mobile Internet Device
Monday, Nov 17th 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm, Moscone West 2012
Cross device deployment is the new developer reality. Move away from the ideal of the universal interface to the possibility of a universal runtime – Adobe AIR. Experience design will take the spotlight as we evaluate the process for developing applications for MID devices.
- Developing AIR* Applications for Multiple Screens and Devices
Tuesday, Nov. 18th 1:30pm – 2:30pm, Moscone West 2012
Intel and AOL *will share new development opportunities and real-world applications developed to multiple environments and operating systems including the new Intel powered Atom devices.
- Visit our Gaming Area – Hands-On Action Featuring The Latest Multi-Core Intel Platforms
For more in-depth information:
- Visual Adrenaline: Great Visual Computing information on Intel and Partners
- Subscribe to Intel® Software Dispatch, Visual Computing Edition
- Intel® Visual Computing Developer Community
- Intel® Mobile Developer Community
- Intel® Software Partner Program
- View the article "Home-grown Production Pipeline Rivals Proprietary Platforms" Visual Adrenaline article.