Intel® Advisor XE 2013
Intel® Advisor XE 2013 guides developers to add parallelism to their existing C/C++, Fortran, or C# programs.
New in Update 2!
· New Pause/Resume API and GUI functionality
· New “make snapshot” feature for taking snapshots of results
· Fortran annotations API improvements
· Fix for external editor support on Linux*
· Usability improvements in the Intel® Advisor XE Standalone GUI (both on Windows* and Linux*) as well as the Microsoft Visual Studio* integrated GUI (Windows* only)
· Training Videos (Click on "Learn" tab to select a video)
Installer for Intel® Advisor XE 2013 Update 2 for Linux*
Installer for Intel® Advisor XE 2013 Update 2 for Windows*
* Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.
Microsoft, Windows, Visual Studio, Visual C++, and the Windows logo are trademarks, or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Next: What's new for Update 1