Welcome to the Forum for the new Intel Manycore Testing Lab!
The Lab is a unique development environment designed specifically to allow professors who are members of the Intel Academic Community to test, validate, and scale their classroom demos and code on many-core platforms using state-of-the-art hardware and cutting edge software tools provided by Intel.
You can request access to the Manycore Testing lab now by going to this web site, here.
When requesting access please provide:
1. The course name you are teaching
2. How many student accounts you require (if any)
3. The timeslot (week-long) you are requesting starting from Monday (AM) through Sunday (PM)
4. What your general goal(s) are for using the Lab, and,
5. If you are able to post your results to the Intel Academic Courseware website, forum, or blog. You can see the courseware website here.
If you have requested and been given access to the Lab and are having technical difficulties, you can read this forum for advice, or, you can post what youre seeing here to get support from the entire community. You can also email Intel MTL Support.
Thanks for reading and working with the Manycore Testing Lab! Happy coding!
The Manycore Testing Lab Team