Dear OpenCL developers,
I'm happy to announce the release of Intel® SDK for OpenCL* Applications 2013 R2 for Windows* 8.1.
What’s New in 2013 R2?
- Support on Windows* 8.1 operating system
- Support for Intel® Atom™ processors formerly “Bay Trail” with Intel® HD Graphics
- Intel Atom Processor Z3000 Series with Intel HD Graphics
- Intel® Celeron® Processor J1000/N2000 Series with Intel HD Graphics
- Intel® Pentium® Processor J2000/N3000 Series with Intel HD Graphics
- OpenCL* kernels tracing on Intel Processor Graphics with Intel® VTune™ Analyzer XE 2013
- New OpenCL vendor extensions with support to hardware accelerated motion estimation built-in kernels
2013 R2 currently supports Windows 8.1 only with these two drivers:
- Intel® Iris™ and HD graphics Driver for Windows 8.1 (version 15.33.5), available here
- Intel® HD Graphics Drivers for Windows 8.1 (version 15.33.3) for Intel Atom processors formerly “Bay Trail”, available here.
For Windows 7 and 8 support, use the previous release.
In addition, we have update our SDK web site with new resources, videos, and new Learn tab.
To learn more about OpenCL on Intel Graphics and the development tools available, register now to our fall webinars series.
OpenCL Product Manager