Intel® Parallel Composer is a suite of compilers, libraries, and other software tools to help Microsoft Visual Studio* C/C++ developers create parallel applications for IA-32 and Intel® 64 architectures.
Intel® Parallel Composer includes:
- Intel® C++ Compiler
- Intel® Threading Building Blocks (Intel® TBB)
- Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP)
- Intel® Parallel Debugger Extension
- Seamless integration with Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
The Intel IPP pre-threaded domain-specific libraries provide highly optimized software functions for multimedia data processing, and communications applications. Refer to the following documents more information on how to use Intel Parallel Composer and Intel IPP functions to build your application.
|Intel Parallel Studio documentation||Online documentation for Intel Parallel Studio|
|How to link to the Intel IPP libraries in Microsoft Visual Studio*||Explains how to link your application to the Intel IPP libraries|
|Intel IPP Sample code||Comprehensive list of downloadable sample code|
|Use Intel IPP in Intel® Parallel Composer||Explains how to use IPP in Parallel Composer|
|Intel IPP Static Libraries||download the Intel IPP Static Libraries for Intel Parallel Studio|
|OpenMP support changes since Intel IPP 6.0||OpenMP support since Intel IPP 6.0|
Tips and Tricks
- To find the Intel IPP documentation go to Start » Programs » Intel Parallel Studio » Parallel Studio Documentation » Composer Documentation. Then click the link Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives Documentation.
- The Intel IPP sample code for image processing, signal processing. C++, C#, and string processing (grep) demonstrate how to use Intel IPP functions in an application program. The samples are installed to C:\Program Files\Intel\Parallel Studio\Composer\Samples\en_US\IPP.