Note from the author: Due to a problem with the web authoring system, I can't currently update this page to the latest version, it's stuck at 0.87. You can get the latest version here, or if you download the version on this page, you will be prompted that a new version is avaialble automaticaly. Both paths work ok.
Open Manageability Developer Tool Kit is a set of community supported tools to help designers, developers and testers understand the benefits of Intel® vPro™ technology. The kit is an excellent complement to the Intel® Active Management Technology Software Development Kit (Intel® AMT SDK). The kit runs on Microsoft* Windows* .NET* 2.0 environment and offers a set of tools to quickly make use of all of the features of Intel AMT through the use of a simple developer and tester oriented user interfaces. Included in the kit is a sample, evaluator/developer/tester oriented console (Manageability Commander Tool) and remote agent (Manageability Outpost Tool) along with a set of tutorial videos to help understand how the kit works and how it can be best used to assist in the development of new applications.
- Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) version 2.0 or later.
- Some provided tools may be run on an Intel AMT 1.0 system but with some limitations.
- Only Intel AMT systems using the Basic provisioning model are supported, with limited support for the Standard and Advanced provisioning models.
- The user must have correctly provisioned the Intel AMT machines before using the Manageability Developer Tool Kit, and all necessary platform drivers must be installed.
- Some features require Intel® Management Engine Interface driver installed (Manageability Outpost Tool remote agent service for example)
- Windows* XP* Service Pack 2 (or later) with Microsoft .NET* Framework 2.0
- v0.0.83 - Fixed WS-MAN with Kerberos support. Added Mesh+CIRA setup.
- v0.0.81 - Workaround for problems with IMRSDK_x64.dll.
- v0.0.80 - Fixed WSMAN-only connections.
- v0.0.79 - Fixed asset viewer in Commander.
- v0.0.77 - Added Host Based Provisioning (HBP) in Commander & Outpost.
- v0.0.76 - Removed Switchbox, replaced with Mesh.
- v0.0.75 - Fixed the disconnect button.
- v0.0.74 - Fixed Outpost when not running as administrator.
These tutorial videos are for the previous version of the DTK posted below. We will be re-recording new videos in the following weeks.
- KVM Remote Control Settings w/External KVM Viewer (4 mins)
- IPv6 Updates (introduction)
- Fundamental Changes (1 min)
- Add Connection Tab (4 mins)
- Network Tab (3.5 mins)
- Intel® ME Tab (2 mins)
- Circuit Breaker / Filters (1.5 mins)
- Remote Access (4 mins)
- Event Log and Alerts (1 min)
- Audit Log Policy (1 minute)
- SHA-2 Security (2.5 mins)
- Apply Certificates (1 min)
- TLS Considerations (5.5 mins)
- Unprovision (1 min)
- Previous DTK Videos (160M Zip Download)
These tools are community supported. Your help and feedback are very much appreciated. The first source of support should be the Intel® Business Client Software Development Forums. The Intel® vPro Expert Center is also an outstanding source of support for all technologies related with Intel® vPro.