The Intel AppUp® SDK Beta is now available and we are accepting applications and components. To submit an application or component and take full advantage of revenue-generating opportunities you must use the Intel AppUp® SDK Beta.
Before you submit your application for validation, be sure you have done the following:
- Reviewed the Component Suitability Guidelines and Validation Criteria document and the Validation Process.
- Integrated the Beta SDK into your application.
- Tested your application internally.
- Downloaded and reviewed the Application Readiness Checklist or Component Readiness Checklist.
When you are ready to submit your application or component, follow the steps in these How-Tos:
Checking on Your Application Validation Status
The Intel AppUp SDK Beta is now available and the we are accepting applications and components. To submit an application or component and take full advantage of revenue-generating opportunities, you must use the Intel AppUp® SDK Beta. Intel AppUp® developer support engineers will validate only those items submitted using the Beta SDK. After you submit your component or application, you can check the validation status as follows.
- Log in to the web site.
- Click on My Dashboard.
- Click My Applications or My Components.
- Under your Saved Applications (or Saved Components) list, expand the application you want to check on.
Validation status appears below the application or component name in your Saved Applications and Saved Components lists.
If your submission passes, the engineer notifies you by email, and your publishing information appears below the application or component name.
If your submission fails, status and error codes appear below the application or component name. You will also receive email with more details.
If your submission fails, check the following for more details:
- Check the error code against the Application/Component Suitability Guidelines and Validation Criteria document. This document lists the error codes and the tests that return them.
- If the failure was caused by a component, check the component's support page or contact the component developer.
- Revise your code.
- Resubmit for validation.