When you register a product with the Intel® Registration Center you should receive a license file automatically at the email address associated with the registering account. If you did not receive this email or you cannot find your license file please try the following options to obtain a new license file.
Option 1: Obtain a license from the registration center (recommended option)
- Login to the Intel® Registration Center by entering your Login ID and Password in the Registered Users Login section of the web page. You will see a list of all products you have subscribed.
- For each product, you will see the product name, component names, link to latest version available for download and posted date of the version available for download. [NOTE: Expired registrations are shown only if you check the "Show Expired Registrations" check box at the top of the page.]
- Click on the product of interest. This will display the product subscription history showing the serial number, support status, license expiration date including links to manage the license information and renew your subscriptions.
- Click on the "Manage" link under the licenses column which will display the license file information page.
- Click on the "Resend license file to my e-mail" at the bottom of the page. You will receive an e-mail with the license file as an attachment within a short time.
Option 2: File a Premier Support issue requesting a license file
- Log in to premier.intel.com with the same account used at the registration center
- Create a new ticket for the "Download, Licensing and Registration" product
- In the body of the issue provide the serial number and email address associated with the license file
- A support team member will take the issue and reply via premier support
Option 3: Request your license file through the user forum
- Visit the Intel® Software Development Products Download, Registration & Licensing forum
- Create a new thread requesting your license file. Include the serial number and email address associated with the license. Be sure to mark the thread as PRIVATE so that only members of the support team will be able to see the issue. If you cannot mark the thread as private, do not include any serial number information. Only mention that you are requesting a license file and a support team member will mark the thread as private and request more information from you.