The Intel® Developer Zone currently supports the submission of Intel AppUp® apps in multiple languages for both Windows* and MeeGo* platforms. Before publishing, you will need to test your apps by downloading and installing the Intel AppUp® center.
You may submit apps which support a larger variety of languages than is currently supported for end-users/consumers. The publicly-available Windows client downloadable from http://www.appup.com does not yet have all of these languages enabled. You will need to download and configure a different version of this client software which has all languages enabled. This will allow you to test your apps in all the languages supported by the Intel AppUp center.
Instructions for Windows*:
- Download and install the English version of the Intel AppUp center from the link below.
- Login as the Beta Tester.
- Click on your username in the client and navigate to the preferences tab. Select the language you want from the language preferences.
- Find your app under My Apps:
- My Apps will show you all the apps that you submitted as supporting that language - e.g. If you submitted a French app, change the Intel AppUp center language to French, then your app can be found under My Apps.
Download (login required) Multi-language Testing Client (Windows)
Instructions for MeeGo:
- Download and install the English version of the Intel AppUp center at: http://software.intel.com/en-us/appup/sdksandtools
- Follow the configuration instructions at: /en-us/articles/setup-your-meego-device-test-internationalized-applications