Cryptography for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives is an add-on library for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives (Intel® IPP). As an export controlled product, access requires a special request process. The process for obtaining Intel® IPP and the cryptography add-on looks like this:
- Register your purchase or evaluation copy of the Intel® IPP or suite product containing the library at the Intel® Registration Center.
- Login to the Intel® Registration Center to view the list of Intel software development products available to download. Note: If you are using Intel® IPP as part of a suite it will be listed under the suite product.
- Follow the link to Intel® IPP. On the Intel® IPP product page, under "Related Files", click on 'get-crypto-library.htm'. This has a link to the request form under "register for eligibility".
- Fill out the form. ASCII/Latin characters only please.
- An e-mail will notify you of a successful request. In most cases your notification email should appear within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response within three business days, leave a message via the Intel IPP forum or Intel® Premier Support.
- Login to the Intel® Registration Center. If activation was successful you will see a "Cryptography for Intel® Integrated Performance Primitives" product. The cryptography add-in can be downloaded from there. Note: the version and build number of the add-on must match the version/build # of your installed Intel® IPP.