- I have Parallel Studio Update 2 installed on an Intel quad core PC with Windows 7 (32bit).
- I have gone through the tutorials for Parallel Inspector.
- The command line indicates the version is "Intel Parallel Inspector 2011 Update 2 (build 140245)"
- I am trying Inspector on our software and all I get is "Error detected during analysis"
- Is there any log information that can point to why I'm having the failure?
This is a complicated software project. I am using Visual Studio 2010 sp1. The solution has a mix of 45 projects including C++, C# and ATL COM. There are about 625,000 lines of code. I'm not sure if Parallel Studio can even handle such a large project.