I have a maya plugin which uses cgal and ublas. I compiled it with Intel C++ Complier using VS2005 ide on xp. The plugin run time was 1:45 seconds, while with visual studio compilers it took only 50 seconds. I am quite disappointed, and I was wondring if I did anything wrong to cause such a performance degradation.
I compiled the app with /O3 /MD (I tried also various switches such as /Qparallel /O2 interproc...), disabled default libraries, and added:
OpenMayafx.lib OpenMayarender.lib OpenMayaAnim.lib openmayaui.lib foundation.lib openmaya.lib libmx.lib libeng.lib libiomp5md.lib libmmd.lib libircmt.lib oldnames.lib OpenMayaFX.lib libboost_serialization-iw-mt-1_47.lib libboost_thread-iw-mt-1_47.lib Opengl32.lib glu32.lib msvcrt.lib msvcprt.lib libgmp-10.lib CGAL-iw-mt.lib blas.lib lapack.lib libf2c.lib libumfpack.lib libamd.lib lemon.lib