I have some questions regarding UIC.
1. I tried including #include "uic_dds_dec.h" and it complains about the lack of DDS namespace. It seems that the uic_dds_dec.h should include it (or what should be included should be described in more detail):
2. Microsoft compiler is throwing C4291 on uic_new.h:
uic\\src\\core\\uic\\include\\uic_new.h(50) : warning C4291: 'void *operator new(size_t,const UIC::NewBuffer &)' : no matching operator delete found; memory will not be freed if initialization throws an exception
Is it safe to ignore that warning (I presume not)?
3. Are those DLL files compiled with CPU dispatching, if so for what CPUs?
4. Are those DLL files standalone or do they require IPP (or compiler) DLLs? If so, which ones?
5. Can UIC be used statically and if so how?
6. I am writing image viewing application and I intend to support BMP, DDS, JPEG, and PNG image formats. I have a single user Parallel Studio license. What are the terms for redistributing the binary files needed for my application to run?