I'm having trouble running the example programs after installation. Here's what I did:
- Installed DirectX SDK
- Installed MCA SDK (the system tray tableticon is displayed)
- Started Visual Studio 2005
- Opened the ButtonDemo VC++ project.
- Compiled the project: no errors
- Run the program in debug mode: the ButtonTest window appears
- I type some text
- I click the "A Button->Register A Key Press" menu option.
- I get an error from Visual Studio: "Unhandled exception at 0x7c812a5b in ButtonDemo.exe: 0xc06d007f: Procedure not found."
I can track the error to the call to BN_RegisterKeyPressAction. I tried setting the debug working directory to the Bin directory, to no avail. The error seems to be happening on any calls to the DLL functions.