We have a customer who is interested in provisioning Fujitsu Siemens Esprimo devices using enterprise mode provisioning. I followed the same procedure as with all my other systems that i have provisioned before.
- Ensured that the clients firmware is v2.
- Checked that the clients are not already provisioned.
- Checked that the USB ports are enabled in the BIOS
- Created a USB provisioning key.
- Started the clients with the USB provisioning key inserted.
My clients are not reading their configuration inforamtion from the USB sticks, they boot straight into windows. The default password has not been updated and is still 'admin' and when i check the keys file i can see that no keys havebeen marked as used.Has anyone else experienced a similar problem and if so how did they solve it?