Short URL for this page: www.intel.com/software/tsx
In this blog I list useful technical resources related to Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions (Intel TSX). I will try to keep the list up-to-date as new material becomes available (subscribe to this page below to get update notifications per email).
- Wikipedia article about Intel TSX
- Blog: Transactional synchronization in Haswell
- Blog: Coarse-grained locks and Transactional Synchronization explained
- Intel Developer Forum 2012 presentation on Intel TSX (session ARCS004)
- Going under the hood with Intel's next generation microarchitecture codename Haswell
- Intel® Architecture Instruction Set Extensions Programming Reference with Intel TSX
- Intel TSX enabling and optimization recommendations (Chapter 12)
- Article "Lock elision in the GNU C library "pthreads" and the source code.
- Blog: Exploring Intel® Transactional Synchronization Extensions with Intel® Software Development Emulator
- Blog: Using HLE and RTM with older compilers with tsx-tools
- Blog: Intel TSX profiling with Linux perf
- Blog: Monitoring Intel Transactional Synchronization Extensions with Intel PCM
- Presentation: Adding Lock elision to Linux
- Blog: Intel TSX fallback paths