For the list of threaded routines, see Threaded LAPACK Routines.
For the list of threaded routines, see Threaded BLAS Level1 and Level2 Routines.
For the list of FFT transforms that can be threaded, see Threaded FFT Problems.
Intel's compilers may or may not optimize to the same degree for non-Intel microprocessors for optimizations that are not unique to Intel microprocessors. These optimizations include SSE2, SSE3, and SSSE3 instruction sets and other optimizations. Intel does not guarantee the availability, functionality, or effectiveness of any optimization on microprocessors not manufactured by Intel. Microprocessor-dependent optimizations in this product are intended for use with Intel microprocessors. Certain optimizations not specific to Intel microarchitecture are reserved for Intel microprocessors. Please refer to the applicable product User and Reference Guides for more information regarding the specific instruction sets covered by this notice.
Notice revision #20110804
Threaded LAPACK Routines
- Linear equations, computational routines:
- Orthogonal factorization, computational routines:
?geqrf, ?ormqr, ?unmqr, ?ormlq, ?unmlq, ?ormql, ?unmql, ?ormrq, ?unmrq
- Singular Value Decomposition, computational routines:
- Symmetric Eigenvalue Problems, computational routines:
?sytrd, ?hetrd, ?sptrd, ?hptrd, ?steqr, ?stedc
- Generalized Nonsymmetric Eigenvalue Problems, computational routines:
A number of other LAPACK routines, which are based on threaded LAPACK or BLAS routines, make effective use of parallelism:
and so on.
?gesv, ?posv, ?gels, ?gesvd, ?syev, ?heev, cgegs/zgegs, cgegv/zgegv, cgges/zgges, cggesx/zggesx, cggev/zggev, cggevx/zggevx,
Threaded BLAS Level1 and Level2 Routines
Threaded FFT Problems
- precision (single or double)
- placement (in-place or out-of-place)
- number of transforms
- layout (for example, interleaved or split layout of complex data)