1. I'm searching for a function or solution on how to copy a small image into a bigger one on Arbitarary position ( not just on first colomn) ?
2 . How to cut image in-place if possible ( also with arbitarary ROI size and position )
Please help .
Thanks a lot .
Hi, I'm using IPP4.1 under Linux and the following happends. When I run the test ps_ippi in the konsole under X11 (in KDE on a SuSE Linux Pro 9.1) it stops shortly after having started with the message "OMP abort: stack overlap detected!". If I run it from a terminal window (using Ctrl+Alt+F2 for instance) it runs without any problem.
What can I do?? Does this bring any problems to my code, or just to your tests?
I understand IPP 4.X can be used with Visual Basic. All of the info I have found mentions VB.NET integration. I have two questions:
1) I don't know VB.NET...are there any detailed instructions on how to use IPP 4.X in my VB6 application?
2) I am currently using an old library, Intel Signal Processing Library v4.5, in my VB6 application...specifically nspdCrossCorr contained in nsp.dll...will I gain any performance advantages by using IPP 4.X...especially on Pentium 4 systems?
Does anyone know which function in IPP produce image filter m-by-n convolution?
I'm using the ipp for quite a while. And nowI want to link the static emerged
libraries into my project. But when I search the documentation of the ipp it
describes many different ways to accomplish this task. So which way is the
- described in the pdf on the intel-homepage?
- described in the html-file of the documentation of the ipp?
- described int the book of Steward Taylor?
I thinkI get nuts ... :smileysad:
is there any IPP function that allows
finding local maxima in a intensity image ?
Thanks and regards
May be smdy can help me . I'm seeking for C# Wrappers for Ippi (image library) . Although there is a sample for Ipps ,it will be nice to see one for ippi .
Thank you very much.
I had tried to run Intel H.264 Encoder on a YUV file and
afterwards to display it with Intel H.264 player; The picture
seems blurred. I assume something is wrong with the data in sample.par;
I am sure that the width/height are correct and
also about the number of frames in that YUV.
I am not sure regarding the frame_rate_code.(There is not info on
what is it exactly in the Readme; what exactly is that code ? )
I know that this YUV is correct.
Is there a straightforward IPP that can calculate C= (A + B)/2 where A, B, and C are the 2-D matrices with same dimentions. I looked into the ippi.h and it seems to me that I have to use at least two IPPs (add and scale or add and logic shift, etc) to achieve this.
Thanks in advance
I have a simple application that scans an image using a linear CCD and want to take the scanned image and create a compressed jpeg file. I'm looking to use a low-cost board that has a PXA255 or PXA270 processor. I would like to know if the IPP software suitable for this application? Also if anyone knows of a source of low-cost all-in-one (e.g. USB, LCD, etc.) small form-factor boards that support this, I'd appreciate some links as well.
Thanks in Advance,