Intel TBB 4.0 Update 5 released and posted to OSS site. It is available via tbb40_20120613oss stable release.
TBB 4.0 Update 5
Changes (w.r.t. TBB 4.0 Update 4):
- Parallel pipeline optimization (directly storing small objects in the
interstage data buffers) limited to trivially-copyable types for
C++11 and a short list of types for earlier compilers.
- _VARIADIC_MAX switch is honored for TBB tuple implementation
and flow::graph nodes based on tuple.
- Support of Cocoa framework was added to the GUI examples on Mac OS* X
- Fixed a tv_nsec overflow bug in condition_variable::wait_for.
- Fixed execution order of enqueued tasks with different priorities
- Fixed a bug with task priority changes causing lack of progress
for fire-and-forget tasks when TBB was initialized to use 1 thread
- Fixed duplicate symbol problem when linking multiple compilation
units that include flow_graph.h on VC 10