Features / Description
Demonstrates how to implement an efficient sorting routine in OpenCL*.
- Operates on arbitrary input array of integer values
- Utilizes properties of bitonic sequence and principles of sorting networks
- Enables efficient SIMD-style parallelism through OpenCL* vector data types
- Fits well modern CPUs
- Supported Devices CPU, Intel® HD Graphics 4000/2500
- Complexity level: Intermediate
Refer to the Release Note document for information on system requirements.
OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.
This software is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and other U.S. law, and may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries (Burma, Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) or to persons or entities prohibited from receiving U.S. exports (including Denied Parties, Specially Designated Nationals, and entities on the Bureau of Export Administration Entity List or involved with missile technology or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons).