Thank you for your interest in the Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) High-level API Technology.
Introduction to the High-level API Intel Management Library Technology
Intel® Active Management Technology (Intel® AMT) is a capability embedded in Intel-based platforms (in an Intel AMT device). Intel AMT enables remote access to platforms even when the operating system is not available or the platform is turned off. The only requirement is that the platform must be connected to a power supply and a network.
Software developers can include support for Intel AMT features in their applications to enhance the ability of organizations to manage their computing facilities.
The Intel AMT High Level Application Programming Interface (HLAPI) provides software developers with a simple interface to the Intel AMT features.
This 9.5 version of the Intel AMT High Level API supports the following Intel AMT features:
- Access Control List (ACL) Management
- PET event subscription
- PET event/WS event listener
- Simplify events subscription API
- Get Intel AMT/Host FQDN
- Redirection (SOL & IDER)
- KVM Administration
- Agent Presence remote and local
- Power & Boot Operations
- Alarm Clock
- Hardware Asset
- System Defense
- Time Synchronization (New APIs which support syncing Intel AMT time to UTC.)
- WS-Event Subscription
- Network Administration
- Certificate Management
- Client Initiated Remote Access (also known as CIRA)
These features also include a COM interface that provides access to programming languages other than C#:
- Alarm Clock
- Boot Control
- KVM Configuration
- Redirection (SOL and IDE-R)
- Intel® AMT High Level API Unzip the documentation and open default.htm in the root directory.
- For more information please see the Release Notes.
- HLAPI Demo Learn how to include support for Intel AMT features in you application
* Please note that the terms of the software license agreement included with any software you download will control your use of the software.