The Intel® vPro™ Technology Activator Utility is the next generation of the Remote Configuration tool. A Windows executable that runs locally on an Intel® Active Management technology(Intel AMT)-enabled platform, the Activator was designed to:
- Simplify the process of configuring the vPro systems via Intel® Setup and Configuration Service
- Facilitate initial Intel® AMT configuration or policy change
- Address the following scenarios:
- vPro failure to find the Setup and Configuration server in the network
- Expiration of vPro 'hello' messages
- Configuration server must get the parameters necessary to start the vPro configuration process
- vPro system becomes unreachable if OS/AMT host names go out of sync
- Some vPro systems are shipped with management mode disabled. Remote Configuration must be enabled by a local SW tool
For more information about the Activator, see the Intel® vPro™ Technology Activator Utility user guide.
Download the latest version of Intel® vPro™ Technology Activator Utility.
- Intel® vPro Technology Activator Utility user guide
- Intel® vPro Technology Activator Frequently Asked Questions
- Intel® vPro Technology Activator Utility web support form