I have a valid full license for the Intel software development product. Can I get older version installed with this license? If yes, how?
Yes, you can. Please do the following:
- If you have not done so, download the older version with the instructions on How do I get an older version of an Intel® Software Development Product; Skip to the step 2 if you have older version downloaded on your local machine;
- Skip to step 3 if the license is registered; if you have not registered the license, please register your serial number at Intel® Software Development Registration Center to make sure the license file is generated;
- Copy the license file to the default system directory where the product will be installed; Example License file location:
- On Windows* \Program Files\Common Files\Intel\Licenses\
- On Linux* /opt/intel/licenses/
- On Mac* /Users/Shared/Library/Application Support/Intel/Licenses
- Start the installation;
- Instead of providing a serial number, select the Provide the full path of license file option;
- Provide the complete path to the license file and include the license file name in the path. For example:
- On Windows* c:\Program Files\Common Files\Intel\Licenses\w_cc_cd_eval.lic
- On Linux /opt/intel/licenses/l_cc_cd_eval.lic
- On Mac* /Users/Shared/Library/Application Support/Intel/Licenses/m_cc_cd_eval.lic
The installation should then proceed normally.