I am having problems starting an application with the GPA monitor (4.2, win7 64-bit).
- I am able to profile the gpasample.exe
- I am able to profile my application on another computer.
- I am getting a "Failed to get load library export."
- I turned off the windows firewall, i dont have any anti-virus.
- EDIT: My application process does start, but stays in a dormant state, using about 112K ok memory and never really starts doing anything.
I look at the MonitorLog.txt and there is nothing relevant in there except the error message.
What do I need to do to make this work?