The table at the Intel Academic Community: Parallelism Course Material Repository (http://software.intel.com/en-us/courseware) needs some modifications to improve readability.
1. The name of the categories should be separated words, not AdvancedAnalysis but Advanced Analysis.
2. The rows need lines to simplify making the connection between the category name and the number of courses available.
3. A column title is needed to understand what the number at the right end means.
4. A zero (0) should be included when no courses are available (for example, in ParallelComputation)
5. It could be good to have separate numbers for Intel's courses and other sources' courses.