Welcome to the Mobilized Software Forum!
I am Thai Le, a software engineer who will be providing support, feedback, and suggestions as appropriate in this forum. You will find this forum most interesting if you are a software developeroptimizing your software for notebooks.This forum is meant to discuss topics related to:
- Mobile Power Management: Minimize notebook power consumption by software when running on a battery
- Mobile Wireless/Networking: Develop context-aware applications that can adapt to various network conditions
- General Mobilized Software Development: Any other topic related to mobilized software development
Here are some useful URLs for product support:
- For Intel Integrated Graphics Software Development - http://software.intel.com/en-us/forums/
- For Intel Product Support URL - http://support.intel.com/support/
- For PXA (Marvell*) Product Support URL - http://www.marvell.com/products/cellular/index.jsp.
- Intel Mobile Platform SDK - http://ossmpsdk.intel.com/
- Intel Web 2.0 TDK - http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-web-20-technology-development-kit-tdk
- Intel Laptop Gaming TDK - http://software.intel.com/en-us/articles/intel-laptop-gaming-technology-development-kit
If you are posting code, we suggest selecting "Edit as HTML" to useand
tags to encapsulate your code. You may also be able to post very short code snippets without using these tags.
Alternatively, users of Microsoft Internet Explorer can use the "SRC" button in the toolbar whe
n composing messagesto insert source code with fixed formatting. A pop-up window will appear where you can enter or paste the source code - click Insert Source when done.
Message Edited by Bryan on 04-26-2006 04:54 PM
Message Edited by jlmemmot on 04-28-2006 04:13 PM