Anybody has SMT temperature data of Intel E7501 and P64H2 FC-BGA chips?
1) Peak withstand temperature and duration?
2) Reflow duration above 183 degree?
I'm encountering a process problem on these two BGA chips. After SMT process per normal temp profile, the BGA chips are demaged and die package has power-to-ground short circuit defect. From the die package resin, a cracking mark can be seen.
My temp profile is as
1) Reflow zone above 183C is about 100sec.
2) Reflow zone above 200C is about 40sec.
3) Max. peak temp is at 210.5C.
Please kindly post your advise to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much!
Temp Profile of Intel E7501 and P64H2