I have attached a small example that generates a catastrophic error. It seems to be caused by a GENERIC ASSIGNMENT operator in a derived type. There are a few ways to make the example compile:
- Remove the GENERIC :: ASSIGNMENT(=) => setHSString statement in hsstring.f90, since the assignment statement is not used.
- Remove PROCEDURE, PASS :: errorMessage from hsdatetime.f90. This function returns a HSString defined in hsstring.f90
- Remove USE HS2Core, ONLY: EPOCH from hsearthpolygon.f90
- Change the position of the USE HS2EarthPolygon, ONLY: HSEarthPolygonVector statement in access.f90
- Change USE HS2String, ONLY: HSString into USE HS2String in errorMessage in hsdatetime.f90 and add a USE HS2String at the start of the module