Intel® Math Kernel Library (Intel® MKL) is a highly optimized, extensively threaded, and thread-safe library of mathematical functions for engineering, scientific, and financial applications that require maximum performance. The Intel MKL 11.1 Update 2 packages are now ready for download. Intel MKL is available as a stand-alone product and as a part of the Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2013 SP1 , Intel® C++ Studio XE 2013 SP1 , Intel® Composer XE 2013 SP1 , Intel® Fortran Composer XE 2013 SP1 , and Intel® C++ Composer XE 2013 SP1 . Please visit the Intel® Software Evaluation Center to evaluate this product.
What's New in Intel® MKL 11.1 Update 2 : Release Notes
- Important Notices: Intel MKL 11.2 Deprecations
- Look into the details of the new feature Sparse Matrix Vector Multiply Format Prototype Package (Intel® MKL SpMV Format Prototype Package)on the Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessor
- Look into Intel MKL New Install Option
- Check out Intel MKL Support on MIC Architecture for Windows*
- Check out the Updated Conditional Numerical Reproducibility (CNR) Article