A few days ago I built my first smart phone compatible web site. It's a micro version of the mesh site I am building with the iPhone meta tags for proper scaling, etc. I have since tried it on a Nexus One Android phone and it looks and works just like the iPhone.
Last night I released another version of the Mesh networking tools. In the last few weeks, most of my efforts have focused around being able to remotely update the mesh agents running on each computer.
Yesterday we released a new version of the mesh tools. Nothing earth shattering yet, but the main new feature I have been working on is connecting a mesh of computers to an external web site. Basically, you use the mesh to coordinate computers in such a way as to keep one of them connected to an external web site at all times.
Last night I updated the Windows Home Server Add-in based on the mesh networking project. The new version fixes many really bad bugs.
- Completely new C# mesh walking engine that is faster and more efficient.
- Improved handling of small meshes with only one or two computers.
A few weeks ago I started playing around with Windows Home Server. Since you can code add-in in C# and I have lots of open source C# code around, I figured I could just re-use a bunch of it for a new add-in. Well, I just released my first attempt at it. This add-in is called the "Manageability Add-in for Windows Home Server".