This is an online version of Intel Press Book: An Introduction... Intel for Android* Developers. Engineers from different Intel teams including Mobile Computing, Android* OS, Development Tools and Software and Services as well as subject experts from outside Intel contributed to this series of Intel for Android* Developer Learning. There are also new sessions that are on working in process and will be avaialbe to Intel Android* community (http://software.intel.com/en-us/android/) in near future:
1 Supported Operating Systems
The following operating systems are supported:
• Windows XP* (32-bit), Vista* (32- or 64-bit), or Windows 7* (32- or 64-bit)
• Mac OSX* (32- or 64-bit)
• Linux* (Ubuntu, Fedora); GNU C Library (glibc) 2.7 or later is required.
• On Ubuntu Linux, version 8.04 or later is required.
• On Fedora, target versions are F-12 and higher.
• 64-bit distributions must be capable of running 32-bit applications.