HDR Tone Mapping for Post Processing using OpenCL* - Multi-Device Version
Features / Description
HDR Tone Mapping for Post Processing sample features multi-device support, specifically the simultaneous use of CPU and Intel® Processor Graphics OpenCL* devices.
The sample demonstrates how to perform the following actions:
- Create shared context with CPU and Intel® Processor Graphics Devices
- Implement the "intra-frame" approach to the dynamic scheduling
- Write data to a shared resource
- Update input data in parallel with processing
- Supported Devices Hybrid use of CPU and Intel® HD Graphics 4000/2500
- Complexity level: Intermediate
Refer to the Release Note document for information on system requirements.
OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.
Related Technical Articles
- HDR Tone Mapping for Post Processing using OpenCL* - Multi-Device Version [PDF]
- OpenCL Code Sample Guide
- OpenCL Optimization Guide
This software is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and other U.S. law, and may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries (Burma, Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) or to persons or entities prohibited from receiving U.S. exports (including Denied Parties, Specially Designated Nationals, and entities on the Bureau of Export Administration Entity List or involved with missile technology or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons).