OpenCL* Optimizations Tutorial
Features / Description
- Demonstrates simple ways of measuring the performance of OpenCL* kernels in an application
- Discusses the basics of profiling and important caveats like having dedicated "warming" run
- Demonstrates several simple optimizations, some of optimizations are rather CPU-specific, while others are more general
- Shows how to employ the OpenCL* profiling events
- Supported Devices CPU, Intel® HD Graphics 4000/2500
- Complexity level: Novice
Refer to the Release Note document for information on system requirements.
OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.
This software is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and other U.S. law, and may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries (Burma, Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) or to persons or entities prohibited from receiving U.S. exports (including Denied Parties, Specially Designated Nationals, and entities on the Bureau of Export Administration Entity List or involved with missile technology or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons).