Upcoming GDC Shows
Links from Game Developers Conference in September 2009 (Austin, TX):
Links from Game Developers Conference in March 2009 (San Francisco):
Links from Game Developers Conference in September 2008 (Austin, TX):
- Session Materials: "Pamper Your Pet with CPU Power"
- Need the details on our Larrabee Architecture? View the PDF (2.10MB) we published during SIGGRAPH.
- View our "At A Glance" (PDF, 1.84 MB) document for all our activities at Austin GDC 2008
- See our photo page from the event to see our staffers, attendees, and our booth and lounge area
- Check out our Intel Game Demo Contest 2008 winners and play their games
- Session list and main page for GC/GCDC 2008
Links from Game Developers Conference in February 2008 (San Francisco):
- GDC San Francisco 2008 Session List
- Take Five Video: GDC Session: Threading "Quake 4" and "Quake Wars" Part 1
- Take Five video: GDC Session: Threading "Quake 4" and "Quake Wars" Part 2
- GDC San Francisco Session Download: Comparative Analysis of Game Parallelization Powerpoint (PPT)
- GDC San Francisco To Do List