I get these error messages when calling zgelsd in MKL 11.0.2:
MKL INTERNAL ERROR: Condition 1 detected in function DLASD4.
MKL INTERNAL ERROR: Condition 1 detected in function DLASD8.
I prepared a small C program which generates these error messages and shows that info = 1. I ran this program on different Linux machines with the same result. When I switch to using MKL 10 these error messages disappear and the program returns a correct answer.
PS. I am attaching the code (zgelsd_bug.c) and data file (mat_rhs_vals.h). I have changed the extension from .dat to .h because .dat was not accepted as an attachment.