Features / Description
HDR Tone Mapping for Post Processing sample features multi-device support, specifically the simultaneous use of CPU and Intel® Processor Graphics OpenCL™ devices.
The sample demonstrates how to perform the following actions:
- Create shared context with CPU and Intel® Processor Graphics Devices
- Implement the "intra-frame" approach to the dynamic scheduling
- Write data to a shared resource
- Update input data in parallel with processing
Supported Devices: Hybrid use of CPU and Intel® Processor Graphics
Supported OS: Windows* OS
Complexity Level: Intermediate
Refer to the sample release notes for information on system requirements.
For more information about the sample refer to the sample User's Guide inside the sample package.
* OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.