This tutorial will explain how to register your Software Development Platform or SDP and join Intel Premier Support.
1. We must register the SDP and get all the Intel Software Developer Products:
You can find your Intel Tool Serial Number on the back of your SDP device, flip it over:
2. Now register your SDP on Premier Intel Support. There are different version of the SDP in the community, please double check on the back of the device for the exact URL to use to get to Intel Premier Support. Below are some possible addresses, but you MUST verify on the back!!
3. Fill in the information
Use the same email from step 1, it’s easier if this is all a single email.
The System Serial Number for Premier Support is a bit different than Software Development Product. Please use this serial number, it should begin with FZIUDP…:
4. Now wait for the registration email:
5. Continue registration from email:
6. Enter your Serial from step 3, it should start with FZIUDP:
7. Fill in your information
8. Record your temporary login/password
9. Login now with temporary login/password from step 8 and complete account registration. You will need to make a new password.
10. Accept Confidentiality
11. Go to File Downloads and set the product menu to: Intel® SDP UBIV1 Family
12. Download the latest driver files.