Intel Math Kernel Library (Intel MKL) is a highly optimized, extensively threaded, and thread-safe library of mathematical functions for engineering, scientific, and financial applications that require maximum performance. The Intel MKL 10.3 Update 10 packages are now ready for download. Intel MKL is available as a stand-alone product and as a part of the Intel Parallel Studio XE 2011, Intel C++ Studio XE 2011, Intel Composer XE 2011, Intel Fortran Composer XE 2011, Intel C++ Composer XE 2011, and Intel Cluster Studio XE 2012. Please visit the Intel Software Evaluation Center to evaluate this product.
What's New in Intel MKL 10.3 update 10
- BLAS: Improved dznrm2 and dnrm2 performance for 32-bit programs supporting Intel Advanced Vector Extensions (Intel AVX)
- LAPACK: Introduced support for LAPACK version 3.4.0
- FFT: Added Intel AVX optimizations for 1D/2D/3D transforms on Mac OS* X
- Data Fitting: Improved performance of SearchCells1D() function on Intel Xeon E7-4870 and E5-2690 processors for:
- Arbitrary non-uniform and quasi-uniform partitions where the number of interpolation sites are greater than 32
- All types of partitions where the number of interpolation sites is fewer than 32
- Bug fixes
- Read the
- online for the latest information.
- Check the
- for important changes in future versions of Intel MKL