Here is the latest open source package for Intel Threading Building Blocks (TBB), and related information.
These can also be found on the open source web site. I originally placed them here duringa web server failure. I think it is good to have them here as an alternative even though the server is up.
Intel TBB Documentation:
- Getting Started The first step in learning about Intel TBB: Getting_Started.pdf
- Tutorial Walks through a little more of Intel TBB from the basics through advanced topics: Tutorial.pdf
- Reference Manual A complete reference for details about syntax and semantics: Reference.pdf
- Design Patterns Another useful document containing commonly used patterns: Design_Patterns.pdf.
Stable Release The most commonly downloaded version of open source Intel TBB. The ideal mix of newness and stability for most open source developers.
Latest stable release:
- Source Code (for all): tbb30_20101215oss_src.tgz
- Windows: tbb30_20101215oss_win.zip
- Solaris: tbb30_20101215oss_sun.tgz
- Mac OS X: tbb30_20101215oss_mac.tgz
- Linux: tbb30_20101215oss_lin.tgz
Development Release For experienced Intel TBB users and project contributors in the community. This is generally the very latest version of Intel TBB.
The current development sources:
Commercially-Aligned Release The most recent version of open source Intel TBB that identically aligns with the commercial version. For users that want the most rigorously tested version of Intel TBB or just want to see the source code of the commercial version.
- Source Code (for all): tbb30_131oss_src.tgz
- Windows: tbb30_131oss_win.zip
- Solaris: tbb30_131oss_sun.tgz
- Mac OS X: tbb30_131oss_mac.tgz
- Linux: tbb30_131oss_lin.tgz
Other useful links: