We encountered a case that an ISV failed to run Concurrency Checker.
He has tried several times OS (Linux) reinstallation and then tested on a clean system, but error was reproduced.
Please help to investigate this case.
Error information comes out to be This tool cannot connect to Intel Concurrency Checker engine. Please exit and wait for a few more minutes, then try again. (Roughly translation)
1. Linux distribution, CentOs 5.3
2. Linux kernel version, 2.6.18-128.el5PAE
3. Log Files, iCCheckerMgs.log.4545(attachment)
4. Confirm using the latest Linux version of the SAT, 188.8.131.52
5. How many applications are experiencing this issue, 1
6. Browser & version, Firefox
7. Java version, 1.6.0_21
8. Language, Chinese
9. system, 32B