I've found a few bugs in the Intel Intrinsics Guide 2.7 (I'm using Linux version):
1. When the window is maximized, the search field is stretched vertically while still being a one-line edit box. It sould probably be sized accordingly.
2. __m256 _mm256_undefined_si256 () should return __m256i.
3. In some instructions description, like _mm_adds_epi8, the operation is described in terms of SignedSaturate while, e.g. _mm256_adds_epi16 is described with SaturateToSignedWord. This applies to other operations with unsigned saturation as well. Also, the vector elements are described differently. More consistent description would be nice.
4. _mm_alignr_epi8 has two descriptions.
5. I'm not sure _mm_ceil_pd signature and description is correct. It says the intrinsic returns a vector of single-precision floats. Shouldn't it be double-precision?
I didn't read all instructions so there may be more issues. I'll post if I find anything else.
PS: This is not a bug per se but some instructions are missing the Latency & Throughput information. This mostly relates to newer instructions but still this info is useful and I hope it will be added.