Features / Description
The Resource Sharing sample package contains two samples.
- The sample that demonstrates how to use the Microsoft Direct3D* and Intel® SDK for OpenCL* Applications together. Specifically, the sample integrates data processing using the OpenCL* on the Intel Processor Graphics and rendering with Microsoft® DirectX* while featuring no memory overhead interoperability.
- The samples that demonstrates how to use Microsoft DirectX* Video Acceleration (DXVA) and Intel® SDK for OpenCL* Applications together for efficient post processing and fast rendering. The sample relies on DXVA for hardware-accelerated rendering, while Intel OpenCL* implementation is used for post processing.Specifically the sample demonstrates how to:
- Create a shared DXVA* surface so it can be effectively shared with OpenCL*
- Use OpenCL* to perform post processing on the surface before rendering to the screen with DXVA.
Supported Devices: Intel® Processor Graphics
Supported OS: Windows* OS
Complexity Level: Intermediate
Refer to the sample release notes for information on system requirements.
For more information about the sample refer to the sample User's Guide inside the sample package.
* OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.