OpenCL* and Intel® Media SDK Interoperability
Features / Description
The Intel® Media SDK Interoperability sample demonstrates how to use Intel® Media SDK and Intel® SDK for OpenCL* Applications together for efficient video decoding and fast post-processing.
The sample demonstrates the Intel® Media SDK pipeline combined with post-processing filters in OpenCL*, showing how to:
- integrate processing with Intel® SDK for OpenCL* Applications into Intel® Media SDK pipeline and get benefit from hardware-accelerated (if available) video decoding with Intel® Media SDK pipeline
- organize efficient sharing between Intel® Media SDK frames and OpenCL* images by use of cl_khr_dx9_media_sharing extension
- implement simple video effects in OpenCL*.
- Supported Devices Intel® HD Graphics only
- Complexity level: Advanced
Refer to the Release Note document for information on system requirements.
OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.
This software is subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations and other U.S. law, and may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries (Burma, Cuba, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Sudan, and Syria) or to persons or entities prohibited from receiving U.S. exports (including Denied Parties, Specially Designated Nationals, and entities on the Bureau of Export Administration Entity List or involved with missile technology or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons).