As businesses embrace mobility, they need to protect devices, data and applications that contain company information. At Mobile World Congress 2013 (MWC) in Barcelona, McAfee and Intel are showing their solutions that will enable businesses to say yes to mobile productivity while keeping devices, data, and applications safe.
MWC attendees can take a deep dive into McAfee Enterprise Mobility Management (McAfee EMM). This software brings a similar level of security and control to mobile devices that IT applies to laptops and desktops. This means companies can identify, tag, and assign policies to both employee- and business-owned smartphones and tablets.
Enterprises using McAfee EMM have the ability to:
- Properly configure mobile devices to match corporate security policies and enforce compliance prior to network access.
- Secure corporate email, calendar, and contacts from personal data with the included McAfee Secure Container for Android.
- Provide continuous protection from malware with the included McAfee VirusScan Mobile for Android
- Automate the configuration and connectivity of VPN, Wi-Fi, PKI, and native email sync on iOS.
- Seamlessly manage mobile devices over a geographically dispersed data network, while efficiently assisting users when problems arise.
If you are attending MWC, be sure to check out the McAfee booth. There you’ll find people who can help you figure out how to provide protection on your mobile devices.
If you are with an enterprise business, tell us on Twitter (@IntelAdrenaline) how you keep mobile devices and data safe.