Terms and Conditions
Refer A Friend
Official Drawing Rules
October 8, 2012
No purchase necessary. Winners will be selected based on eligible entries submitted by eligible entrants per the requirements stated in these rules.
Eligibility: Participants must be subscribers of the Intel® Software Adrenaline program, be recipients of an email invitation to complete the 2012 Intel Software Adrenaline Refer A Friend Drawing. Employees of Intel Corporation ("Intel"), their immediate families, their respective distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising and promotional agencies are NOT ELIGIBLE. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
How to Enter: To enter, complete the Refer A Friend form between 12:01 AM Eastern Time ("ET") on Oct. 8, 2012 and 11:59 PM Eastern Time ("ET") on Oct. 19, 2012. Additionally, at least one of the Friends you refer to the program must subscribe. Your name will be entered into the drawing for the same number of times as the number of the friends you referred that subscribe.
Completion of the online form and your friend’s completed subscription to the Intel Software Adrenaline program constitutes entry into the Drawing and consent to and agreement with these Official Drawing Rules.
- One Intel Solid State Drive valued at US$490.00. This prize is only available to residents of the United States.
- One Amazon E-Gift Cards valued at US$50: Two persons will be selected from qualifying entrants.
- Odds of Winning: Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
How to Claim Your Prize: For all Prizes, you will be contacted by an Intel representative by November 2, 2012. Prize winners will be notified based on their email address on record for the Participants in accordance with their Intel Software Adrenaline accounts, the accuracy of which information is the responsibility of the Participants. In the event a Participant cannot be contacted as determined in the sole discretion of Intel, or a winner rejects a Prize, an alternative winner will be identified.
- Prizes are not transferable and cash alternatives are not available. Intel may award substitute prizes of equal or greater value.
- The Drawing is governed by the laws applicable in Participant's country. All national and local laws and regulations apply.
- This Drawing is void where prohibited by law.
- In the event the winner does not accept the prize a new replacement winner will be selected.
- By entering the Drawing, you release and agree to hold harmless Intel and its officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, advertising, promotion, production and fulfillment agencies, successors and assigns from and against any liability of any kind in connection with the Drawing, including without limitation any costs, fees, expenses, or damages incurred in the use of the prize.
- Our only responsibilities with respect to the Drawing are set out in these rules. These rules prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials.
- For any feedback or questions regarding the Drawing, Prizes, or Prize Winners, you can contact Intel by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If for any reason this Drawing is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Intel which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this contest, Intel reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Drawing.
- Intel assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Intel is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Intel on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Drawing or downloading any materials in this Drawing.
Intel Software Adrenaline Program