- Download the appropriate Intel® IPP package from the Intel® Registration Center.
- Extract the image file (.dmg).
- Run the program named install and you will see the following:
- Click Continue and choose one of the options below and enter the requested information if neccessary:
- Use the existing license file found on the system. This option will be pre-selected for you if the installer found a valid license file on your system.
- Provide your serial number. The serial number can be found in the email sent to you after you registered your product.
- Provide a license file. A license file is attached to the email sent to you after you registered your product.
- Then click Continue.
- Click the Install button to install the Intel IPP for Mac OS*.
Note: If you click Continue, you the installer will exit without installing the Intel IPP.
- Click Continue in the box shown below to allow the installer to check your system environment.
- Read the information shown here to learn where key Intel IPP documentation is located on your system. Then click Continue.
- Next read the Software lIcense Agreement and click Continue.
- Click Agree to accept the terms of the Software License Agreement.
- Select a location where the Intel IPP will be installed on your system. Then click Continue.
- Click Install to begin the installation.
- You may be required to submit a root password in order to begin the installation.
- The Intel IPP may take a few minutes to install.
- When the installation is complete you will see the message shown below. Click Close.
- Click Continue.
- Click Finish to exit the installer.