Since taking over the role of community manager, we’ve made a few changes to the community that I hope you like. The first is that we’ve given the homepage a face-lift. We tried to make it a little more pleasing to the eye plus make it easier for you to find what you need as quickly as possible. Hopefully you’ve noticed that our Black Belts are being highlighted and recognized on the page. If all the rewards and accolades for becoming a Black Belt weren’t enough, now you have the extra incentive of having your picture on the community homepage! We’ve also added a video section to the b
- Visvesvaraya Technology University and Intel Multicore Curriculum Revision
- Coming Soon-- Live streaming of Supercomputing 2010 in New Orleans
- Teaching Parallelism Through Gaming-- University of Southern California
- 3 Tips to Parallelize Your Code-- How to Avoid being Pelted by Grapefruit-sized Hailstones
- Missed the Academic Community at IDF?
It’s been about a year and half since we first released Intel® SOA Expressway for Healthcare, which is a purpose-built, easy-to-deploy integration appliance for connecting islands of information together to enable a secure, high-performance, best-of-breed health information infrastructure. We have now begun shipping release 2.2, which contains a number of new feature enhancements.
- Page 1