This page contains replays of 5 sessions covering a variety of topics as listed below:
- Pleasure of parallelism without much of the pain using Intel® Advisor XE
- Expressing Parallelism and Vector Operations for Optimal Performance using Intel® Composer XE
- Live demonstration showing programming techniques for Intel® Xeon Phi Coprocessor
- Software Correctness – Dynamic & Static Analysis
- Measuring system performance, workload balance, and code efficiency
For more complete information about compiler optimizations, see our Optimization Notice.